What about our client?
Our client is an avant-garde technology start-up in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015, and since then, the company has experienced strong global growth. It currently operates in 70 cities across different countries such as Spain, the UK, France, and Portugal. Their success is backed by renowned European investors.
They believe the future of e-commerce deliveries is a customer-controlled system that schedules the distribution according to customers’ preferences. Additionally, they approach blends the last mile delivery experience with an environmental-friendly service. They wants to establish a combination of the two as the new market standard. Hence, they ensure customers receive their parcels in a time that suits them most while contributing to sustainability.
Their product ecosystem was designed in-house allowing both technology and operationality to integrate perfectly, delivering parcels more efficiently. This results in unprecedented outcomes, offering their retail clients a competitive advantage whilst reducing the impact of their carbon footprint. Due to previously mentioned reasons, some of the best retailers (Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Inglés, etc) have chosen them as their exclusive scheduled delivery partner.
In accordance with the corporate values: We Care, We Thrive, We Innovate, they are looking for think-big individuals, people who love to perform beyond expectations, and constantly challenge the status quo.
About the job 👩💻👩💻
We are looking for two Cloud Architects to join our platform engineering team to shape and implement our cloud-native and disruptive e-commerce delivery platform. The future is for us to build together as we engage on this journey without having to deal with any legacy applications.
- Act as our GCP architect, responsible for solution proposal/architecture on various cloud business opportunities.
- Understand the myriad and ever-changing landscape of PaaS components offered by Google Cloud and design unique solutions to best fit our delivery requirements.
- Engage with our product team to understand the technical / non-technical requirements and lead the solution proposal with architecture
- Lead GCP solution development with engineers and participate in architectural and framework designs
- Provide architecture and GCP consulting to various engineering teams and assist with the delivery of new data sources, new cloud-native applications, new cloud-native microservices and cloud tools integrations
- Create candidate patterns that can be used by engineers to meet workstream needs
- Propose new cloud Paas components adoption
- Be outspoken in meetings and generate new ideas for the team
What are we looking for?🦸♀️🦸♂️
If you're a Networking wizard, love new technologies, are a hands-on person, are a structured change agent and are looking for a new business challenge, then keep on reading…
- Strong experience as an enterprise architect with hands-on run experience on GCP
- One or more GCP certifications including Professional Cloud Architect certification a plus
- Proven experience with Google Cloud landing zone, BigQuery, VMs, Docker, Kubernetes, Data Store, Pub-Sub, Istio etc.
- Ability to provide technical solutions from the point of functional, non-functional, technology roadmap and cost/benefit perspective
- Well versed with the concept of API microservices and their applicability
- Familiar with CI/CD, DevOps toolchains and procedures
- Familiar with Identity and Access management principles and tools and with security implementation and assessment
- Good understanding of infrastructure and network security, API development, API platform offerings.
- Must have good technical design drafting skills with excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Analyze software requirements to determine the feasibility of design and solution with time and cost constraints.
- Be good in research, analysis to be able to make the right technical assessment and recommendations
- Strong programming skills in modern languages across the stack (e.g. Go, Node, Ruby, React, Angular, etc.)
- Takes pride in ownership of work
- Cares about improving the productivity of the other team members
- Likes to work iteratively, start simple and scale fast
- Ability to thrill in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of operating at a senior level in a team of skilled technical individuals
- Self-motivated, able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Persistence and dedication to finish things out
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships on an ongoing basis
Tell me more
· Remotely option 📍
· Remote ok... but from where? 🌏 WORLDWIDE
· Salary: 50-70k (depending of seniority)
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply and we can talk deepest about it!