Our client, a global leader in digital marketplaces that reaches hundreds of millions of people each month through our household name brands across 16 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including marktplaats in the Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, our teams are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Paris, Barcelona and Amsterdam. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.
We are looking for a fully-rounded digital Real Estate Product Owner to lead one of our Real Estate Product Squads.
What you’ll do
- Define a product vision aligned to our business goals and growth.
- Create a world-class and innovative user experience for our mobile and web solutions.
- Define, together with your Cluster (groups of multiple squads and other business teams), quarterly OKR’s aligning them with the RE and Company organisation.
- Own, manage and prioritize the product backlog for a squad team.
- Plan and follow up on sprints.
- Work with UX developing a deep user/customer journey understanding in order to deliver the best product value and delight.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to feed and prioritise the backlog.
- Work with UX and engineering to create, test, iterate/pivot prototypes and experiments.
- Provide strong leadership to the technical team to optimize the customer lead time.
- Measure and evaluate the daily product performance.
- Ensure Product Market Fit and that Product OKR’s are fulfilled.
- Ensure Product health excellence.
- Benchmark and monitor key competitors to be up to date with the Market evolution.
- Communicate internally and externally to inspire and evangelize the product vision.
- Collaborate with our Agile Coaches to develop a high performance team.
- Remain updated on all changes in web and mobile technology.
Who you are
- Ownership and commitment to drive a Product Squad and Area of Responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and an established track record of getting things done.
- 100% user/customer oriented with real passion for solving user/customer problems.
- Problem solver and can do attitude.
- Data-driven and strong analytical skills.
- Deep experience with A/B testing processes and tools for web and apps.
- Knowledge of data and Product Management tools (Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Jira, etc.).
- Understanding of complex architectural environments.
- Scrum and Lean Startup techniques practitioner.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams in an energising environment.
- Leadership skills, ability to inspire and guide teams without direct authority and provide hands-on leadership.
- Very good organizational and communication skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Experience in international environments.
- Team player who loves challenges.
- Passion for digital media with a creative instinct.
- 5 or more years’ experience working in digital product management in a Product Owner role within an Agile methodology.
- Experience in Marketplaces and Real Estate as a plus.
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive compensation package
Salary: 50-65k (depending on seniority)
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday