Who is the Company?
It is a leading company in its sector in Europe, LATAM. It is currently expanding to the USA.
It is one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe and works with fully scalable projects.
Their adventure began more than 8 years ago and they have already received more than 300M€ in investments, the last one this year. It is not a company that feeds on funding as it is making profits of €30M per year.
Its development is a pioneer in the use of artificial intelligence, machine, and deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing...
The DevOps culture is highly integrated into the company. The platform involves SW Developers and Data Scientists who manage the more than 100 microservices it has. They use Kubernetes and the Cloud is from Google and Amazon.
If you have...
- you have at least 5 years of experience working in software development
- you have a degree in engineering or science or you have thoroughly studied the computational fundamentals independently
- you have experience with one or more dynamic languages. Experience with NodeJS or Typescript is a plus
- you have solid knowledge of object oriented programming and testing
...Please, continue reading!
About the role, you will be...
- work on the product core together with the product team to develop new functionalities.
- develop new tools that help us to improve our development processes and make them open source when possible
- you will help us to manage and scale our systems focusing on high availability, to be able to offer a robust service that can support millions of users
What about the Perks?
They have many and very amazing perks like:
Very competitive salary: 70-85k depending on the seniority and fit!
- Stock Option plan for every high performer team member
- Option to work for a month from any of their open offices with travel and stay paid if you are a top performer (Brazil, Mexico...)
- Macbook Pro M1
- Build your home office with a budget of up to 1k
- Learning opportunities
- Flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance.
If it can fit with your skills and motivations, ¡let's apply!