We are looking for a Group Digital Analyst to join an amazing team of an important company (lead of their field). They are an organization with operations in 36 countries, providing RRHH services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, their Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
About the role:
This is a critical role to support measurement and optimization of the digital acquisition and engagement program within this FTSE-200 business. This is a great opportunity to join a successful company that puts data at the heart of its decision-making, working within a dynamic, engaged, and high-performing team to deliver critical business support.
• Experience in a very multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC)
• Competitive compensation and benefits package in Barcelona, various well-being activity options
What you'll do?
• Working closely Group Digital Analyst on strategic analytical projects as well as the broader marketing analysts organization.
• Support the Marketing Analytics program globally, connecting to different regions as well as the product organization.
• Develop and maintain data processes from multiple data sources
• Skilled to own and develop holistic dashboards preferably PowerBI, with data visualization / dashboard development.
• Optimize and propose process improvements and documentation that help achieve better and quicker insights.
• Ad hoc reporting and insight as required based on business requirements
• Drive conversations with key stakeholders to define performance metrics and KPIs
If you are...
• MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field is preferred.
• 1 - 2 years proven working experience as data analyst
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving mind-set and data manipulation.
• Understanding of database modeling and good SQL knowledge
• Experience with one of reporting packages BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense)
• Python and Google Cloud Platform functional knowledge would be a plus
• Highly developed interpersonal skills, capable of communicating analytical insight to internal stakeholders in an
• English is necessary, another European language is a plus
...this opportunity could be your crush job, so let's apply! :)