About the company
Their product is the SaaS platform that delivers results in real-time and turns Market Research into an everyday solution for brands globally. Simple, easy, and assisted by a team of specialized researchers, it’s the only platform that enables brands to conduct top-quality research and get results in real time. Their mission is to bring the best possible result to users and democratize market research, making it accessible to everyone across the globe.
Despite they are in the Series A stage, it is an organic growth Scale-up.
Among its clients, we can find Disney, Bayer, and Uber!
About the Role
We are looking for a talented and passionate Backend Developer to contribute
decisively to the product and business growth.
Who are you?
You have worked for a product company (B2B SAAS is a great plus) and have
successfully deployed and maintained ReactJS frontends in production. You have
worked in teams of between 3 and 5 people following Lean and Extreme Programming
values and practices. You have faced big technical challenges and have proactively
participated in product development processes. You have had the ownership to make
product and technical decisions, identifying potential issues and opportunities.
Your Technical skills & knowledge
• Experience in the frontend side using react or other JS framework (not a must)
• Microservices knowledge
• Functional Reactive Programming
• Apollo GraphQL
• Unit Testing with react-test-utils, Functional testing with cucumber, and
About the role
Be part of the Projects team, building new features using Node.JS (also React if
- Define and implement best practices, coding standards, and techniques while
contributing to the technical code documentation.
- Research and evaluate solutions and make recommendations to the Product
• Help your team to plan and estimate deliveries both short and long term.
• Implement well-tested code to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
About the tech Stack
It is a microservices platform deployed in GCP through Kubernetes (GKE), with
around 80% of our services are in NodeJS (plain JS and Typescript) and 20% in Java
Spring Boot. Using PostgreSQL for databases and RabbitMQ for messaging. Our
Frontends are written in ReactJS + Redux and use a BFF pattern with GraphQL in
The NodeJS microservices are pretty spread in the different Domains of the
organization. Some of them are pure microservices, and others are API gateways or
GraphQL BFFs. Some are written in plain JS and others in Typescript.
The frontends rely on ReactJS (v.17+ and Redux, by heavy use of react-saga and
What they offer?
• Salary between 60.000€ and 65.000€ + 10% of Bonus.
• Budget to spend on any learning material, courses, or conferences
• Flexible schedules and remote flexibility (we use to go one day per week to the
• Full-remote option
• Work from-home setup
• Private health insurance
• High growth, multicultural and friendly environment
• Free caffeine ☕ and pizza � at the office